This position is critical to the strategic direction of the company. A person in this role will bear the primary responsibility for ensuring the work contracted for a client is executed. This is a client-facing role that will require some travel depending on the project type or client relationship. The person in this role will execute on Project Management tasks including managing a project plan, coordinating tasks with internal and client resources. The person in this role will be responsible for direct and professional communication at various levels of an organization including timely and appropriate escalation. This position reports to the Director of Project Management and works directly with Consultants. To be successful in this role, an individual will have the ability to collaborate across various levels of an organization, work to clear barriers to success, ability to work independently in a peer review environment, champion best practices and processes in the project management discipline.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Work directly with an assigned project team to perform project management tasks
- Evaluate proposed modifications to project scope and schedule and influence stakeholders to control changes.
- Facilitate approved modifications to the project plan or engagement.
- Work with functional areas to resolve schedule and resource conflicts.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Track, report, present and escalate project progress
- Contribute to revisions and new project templates and process documentation
- Support implementation, adoption and usage of new tools and processes
- Support creation of standard operating procedures
- Support Professional Services/ Delivery team directly with process or project issues
- Highly adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Accustomed to working in an environment driven by high standards for service and system delivery
- Excellent team player; self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to plan and maintain schedules
- Uses collaborative methods to resolve a wide range of issues in creative and practical ways to satisfy customer needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for solving problems and obtaining solutions.
- Project coordination and management
- Availability to travel as needed for project success
- Minimum of 5 years of related project management experience
- Experience in working with solutions involving enterprise-grade software applications
- Financial Industry experience preferably in operational technology such as payments, digital, core account processing
- Project Management training (certificate preferred)
- Business process consulting experience a plus
- Experience with Document Management, Project Management application, Sales CRM platforms, Quality Measurement and reporting